Monday, August 24

81) Movies!!

I forgot to mentioned dat a week ago, i met up wif Nizah, my biatch from SLS after 6 looong mths to catch up on old time & to lepakz... In e end, we had our fav starbucks & since its not morning, we cant haf our fav Coffee Beans breakfast.. back in e days,after our night shift, we wud always go down to Wisma's Coffee Beans to haf our breakfast & chat all e way till noon.. den we'll go home & sleep & meet again at 10pm for work.. how much i missed those days spent wif nizah...

on tis day, we went ahead & watched The Hangover.. OMG!! e movie was great!! was actually thinking of watching it wif kakek.. but since he dun wanna meet me, den i went ahead & watched it wif Nizah.. Think he's still sored about it cos a few days ago, he did passed a sarcastic remarks bout me watching The Hangover wifout him.. but being e gud gf, i bought him e dvd lor,juz so he can watch it at home by himself... LOL...

niwae, e movie was wicked!! watch it guys.. its hilarious.. & The Proposal.... watched it wif kakek on saturday & it was super funny.. come on, its sandra bullock,man... my fav actress ever.. she is super stunning in tis movie & story line = perfect... & guess wat? nizah asked me to watch tis movie wif her tis coming tuesday.. i dunno wat to say to her,man.. hahhaha... well, i juz its a tit for a tat btwn nizah & kakek... i'm stuck them both,being their movie partner... LOL...

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...