Wednesday, August 19

80) driving lessons

had driving yesterday & today.. funny thing was, i got e same instructor for both lessons.. if u guys dunno, den i shall not say where my driving centre is & who's e instructor.. lets juz share my story for ur own knowledge..

niwae, in my group,dere's 6 instructors.. outta which i have only seen 5.. niwae, 1 likes to dig his nose, 1 like to blow his nose, 1 likes to talk cock & sumtimes sleep,1 likes to sleep a lot & 1 is a mute.. damn.. juz wat did i do to deserve tis? arg..
for e pst 2 lesson, my instr fell asleep wifout telling me wat to do next.. so i juz anyhow makes turns lor.. den i brake abruptly & i speed up suddenly & i also beat red lights.. how's dat?!?!? & today, i deliberately make a wrong turn & we ended up in cck.. hahahah...

i dun wanna complain cos i noe wat complains can do & i haf to face my group of ah-peks for a few mths more... so just wat do i haf to do? tried to engage small talks wif them but still they fall asleep.. i think if tis goes on, i need to say sumthing.. i dun pay $60 for every lesson for e instr to fall asleep on me.. haiz..

niwae, on a lighter note, adik has posted up e pics for e karaoke nite.. very funny siak.. i wanna post up a pic here but due to confidentiality, i cant post evryone's pic.. so here's e crazy gal gang & 1 idiot...


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...