Monday, August 17

79) recent updates

finally got to meet kakek after 2 weeks.. dunno y it took dat long to meet him but ya, 2 weeks to meet my bf.. WTH?!? but he's busy wif work & sch & soccer & all so hardly haf time for me.. i'm taking it slow,trying to adapt to e time limit dat we haf.. sumhowe, i reckon dat i'm not having a hell of gud time.. but wat to do? haf to encourage him lor.. & i'm not exactly supportive.. hahhaha

niwae, juz had a few hours of sleep cos laz nite was great!!!!!!! other than a few glitches, everything else was fun.. had e priviledge of my colleagues' company for a karaoke session-adek's farewell... she's leaving for ports soon hence e outing... quite a number of us squeezed inside dat 1 small room but it was chaotic especially wen haslin's talent.. hahhaha.. in malay term: halsin suke merosakkan lagu... hahaha.. but it was difinitely one of my most enjoyable nite in 2009.. karaoke & supper & i reached home at 5plus... OMG!! but lucky for me, no calls from mama.. hahhaha...

after having dat super late nite, its my off day today.. din get to sleep much cos had to rush to work to hand deliver my mum's passport.. dunno wat's wrong wif her but she brought my dad's instead.. arg.. super irritated wif her & though i lurve her, i soooo hated her dat moment.. but all's done & now i'm bored at home wif nothing to do.. i've juz realized dat i din take any driving lesson today cos its a monday.. a perfect day for me & kakek to go out cos he has no sch.. but laz min, he got a make up class so dat explains y i'm at home on my off day..

ARGH!!! ok.. i'm gonna try & catch sum slep now.. gotta wake up at 4am tomolo for my morning shift...
btw, i sang a dangdut song yesterday in front of everyone.. hahhahaha...
*** senggol senggolan.. cubit cubitan... aku menari... ko petik gitar........... ***

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...