Friday, August 28

82) My dads

Woke up early & sleeping super late.. Dats wat i've been doing these past few days.. to make matter worst, both my dads r admitted to e hospital.. on e same day..

after 2 yrs of not meeting ayah, got a call from kakak saying dat ayah is vomitting out blood.. i admit i was still contemplating on whether i shud go or not.. it took me awhile after talking to a few frenz dat i found e courage to see him.. wen i arrived wif Lin & Kakek, ayah was in a terrible state & he's still din wanna go to e hospital.. With e help of abg eman,kak siti,lin,dan,kakek,ayah rasul & a few banglas, we managed to carry ayah out & into e hospital..

e doctor told me a few undesired things but i hoping for e best... Insya Allah ayah akan selamat dgn berkat doa semua.. He went through scope & scanning & we r awaiting for e result..

Bapak pulak kena tahan after doing his brain scan after results came out yesterday.. apparently they found a blood leakage in e brain.. So far e docs said its only a little bit so hopefully they can do sumthing about it.. But it has nothing to do wif e surgery dat he had laz mth.. tis is a new thing..

i am at lost.. seriously.. i've never felt so much pain in my heart.. my 2 beloved dads r sick & lying in e hospital & dere's nothing dat i can do to help.. i am lucky dat i haf e opportunity of having 2 fathers who loved me unconditionally.. Frenz, pray for my dads to get better ok.. Insya Allah, everything will go well.. Insya allah...

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...