Monday, July 20

69) updates

its funny cos i haf lots of things to update everyday but e tot of sitting in front of my lappy for hours juz turns me off.. but i'm to do it now...

niwae, over e past week, had supper wif ada, huda & seah.. its been a long time since we ate together & so we went to alif at BB (a new venue since we always go to Bukit Timah).. turns out dat its a RONG RONG decision so food not dat nice, seats not comfy & e environment juz seemed uninteresting.. OH YA!! e service, not gud.. think e waiters dere r weird.. so...... during supper, seah decided to catch e movie Haunting in Connecticut on e saturday.. but being e 'eatating' other half of mine, she cancelled it on e very laz min on friday BECOS : "she-forgot-she-needs-to-go-to-Ikea-wif-mummy..."but all's good.. cos linda invited me along for e same movie on later dat day..


hmmmmmm.... OH!! & on my off day, me & kakek ate at Hans River @ EastPoint & we did e ear candling thingy.. we were juz talking about it e other day & saw a promotion on it while walking around.. so we decided to give it a try.. we were so excited about it dat we signed up for a package.. hahahha..


Niwae, attended 2 wedding yesterday.. had to rush cos both frens r guys' side & i'm so confused on which one to go to first.. in e end, went to Abg Zamir's place & we caught him before he moves off to e bride's side & den to Danial's.. looks like i haf more wedding to go to... i wonder wen will be my turn.. *hint hint to dada* hahhaha.. but i guess it will not be anytime soon cos i need to do sum stuff in my life first..


niwae, pics of both wedding...
Abg Zamir (HSS)

Danial & Jaja (ICA)Selamat Pengantin Baru..

Semoga Berbahagia Slalu Hingga Ke Anak Cucu..

Insya-Allah

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...