Saturday, July 11

68) daddy dearest

from my laz entry, i managed to get urgent leave from my SAC.. & i did use it to my advantage.. got daddy admitted into hospital den i went off for kakek's frenz chalet den back to hospital for nearly a week.. since 4th, i have been in e hospital from morning till night, accompanyin mama..


niwae, Alhamdullilah cos e surgery is over.. after 4hrs in OT, dad finally came out from e OT room wif his head bandaged.. & while he's still grougy wif e drugs, he managed to give me a 'peace' sign.. went to e ICU for 1 day & back to e normal ward e next...


dad juz got back home yesterday & was relieved cos right now, it means dat he is not having any negative reaction to e ops & we r juz waiting for e brain to get used to it & slowly hoping dat e arteries will be chanelling blood to e brain very soon.. as for now, he can't stand for too long & his speech is no quite good.. but we r told to wait.. & hopefully, he'll get better in time to come..


syukur alhamdullilah, dat e ops went smoothly.. Praises to Allah.. & thanks to my frenz who gave me their well-wishes.. TY!!

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...