Wednesday, July 1

67) e day is finally here...well, almost here la...

my dad's operation date is finally made known by e surgical team this afternoon.. he is going to be admitted tis Sat,4th & ops itself will be on monday morning,6th.. as much as u guys noe, it is a brain surgery & involves the insertion of a new vein.. it is risky but i'm hoping for e best.. & if everything goes as planned, Insya Allah he will get better (hopefully) & reduces e chances of getting a more severe stroke (like its not severe enough like dat...).. well,e laz line was wat e doctor said, not me..

yesterday, me & lin were washing my MaMan & DiNo under my void deck wif bapak & kakek helping at e laz min of waxing.. & i cant imagine e image of bapak going in to e ops room.. to me, he is still e strong man dat i can rely on for my everything,despite his sickness.. Ya Allah, plz let tis ops be a successful one.. Plz do not let anything happen to my dad..

niwae, i cant think much to blog since i got e news.. i dunno if i can get urgent leave.. i dunno if i shud juz take MC if i cant take urgent leave.. i dunno if i shud talk to my DO or my SAC.. God!! got so many things to think about... i mean, besides thinking if e ops will be a successful or not.. my head is gonna explode soon, i think.. i'm scared.. i am seriously scared.. i dunno if i shud be scared now or i shud be scared later... i really dunno wat to feel..

kakek's in sch now.. & i'm juz looking forward to going to work so dat i can escape from e reality of home.. i'll keep u updated on his journey to his ops soon ya.. right now, i really need sum sleep..


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...