Friday, June 26

66) ...

i noe i haven blogged in a long time.. too lazy la.. niwae, went to P. Ubin after 10 yrs of not being dere.. went to Alpha & Kakek joined us too.. really appreciate dat he wanna come though i noe it was gonna be hard for him to mingle around.. but i think wif apid being dere, it helped him to ease down a bit.. overall, it was definitely a great trip though my arse hurts from all dat cycling.. i think its a gud way to bond with each other.. pictures can be found on my facebook soon,hmmmmm, i think... lazy la...

had seafood wif kakek for dinner after cycling cum rambutan cum durian finding trip @ Teh Tarik JW.. but 2 days ago, i had seafood again wif, guess who... my dearest long-lost-irritating-pen-pal-forever-but-hardly-see Seah!! we had 3 chilli crabs, sambal pari, kang kong & tom yam soup.. & guess wat? Seah can really finish up e crabs... i dunno wats e word used for lunch cum dinner.. dats wat we had.. too late of a lunch but too early for a dinner... hahhahah...

the reason y i wanted to blog was actually cos of e Late Michael Jackson.. i had chills wen i saw e news on CNA.. as much as my generation do not wanna admit, i'm sure he has at least a bit of impact in ur growing life.. for me, i simply LURVE him.. as a kid, my wish was to meet him & hug him.. hahahha.. lame but its true.. & at P.6, i cried in a cassette selling shop cos i really wanted the 2 cassette limited edition HIStory album (if i'm not mistaken).. a few days before e drama in dat shop, i've already cried my heart out, literally begging my mum to buy me dat, everytime i saw e advertisement on tv.. but dat album was borrowed by my sis's ex-bf & never returned since.. i think i din speak to my sis for a while bcos she refused to call dat guy to get my album back... i hated her for dat... hmmmph!!

niwae, despite all e negative issues & controversies dat he had created, millions of people worldwide feel e pain when e news was broadcasted.. we, e fans, forgived him, irregardless of any of his so-called 'wrong-doings'.. to Michael Jackson, u r always my King of Pop.. Thank you for giving us e beautiful music dat connects us regardless of our skin colour that touches many hearts all over e world.. Rest in Peace, my Idol.... & i'm proud to admit dat i'm a HUGE fan of u,anytime...

Michael Jackson
1958 - 2009

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...