Saturday, June 13

65) we finally had E talks

to begin wif, 'we' refer to my frenz.. thank God, e air is cleared.. i'm glad i brought up e issue cos i finally know wat my frenz r doing & at least we haf a better understanding of y we do e thing dat we did.. i certainly understand dat my frenz r protective of me & my relationship & they do wan me to b happy.. like they say, 'rambut same hitam, hati lain-lain', which simply means i may or may not agree on how they go about doing it.. but i know dat they do luv me,all e same & i noe dat i can turn to my frenz anytime for their support..

another 'we' refers to kakek & me.. we finally had E talk after soo loong.. nothing concrete but at least i noe where i stand & whether i need to prepare for e future.. i think both of us r not ready in a way or another, for whatsoever reasons eg financially, emotionally etc.. both of us r preoccupied wif e things going on rite now in our lifes dat IT is not gonna happen any time soon..

Insya Allah one day we'll b united but its all in God's hand.. wat we can do is plan but He decides it all.. watever happens now, i felt relieved wen we had E talk.. i think he has doubts on whether i am ready or not... but wat i believe in is a person will never b ready for anything until he/she is thrown into e situation.. & as for me, i noe i can do it if i wanna do it.. so for now, i really need to change my life, at least bit in terms of how i see things, how i do things, to be better prepared..

anyway, its a saturday but i'm heading to work now.. will be working till 1am tonight.. u guys haf a gud weekend ya!!

xoxo,gilerazgal

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...