Monday, June 8

64) wat more can i do...

to my dearest frenz whom i loved dearly, plz do not be offended by wat u r going to read.. u noe me... i expressed myself freely.. so plz... i need u guys to understand,not to avoid e issue.. & if u think i'm wrong, plz call me.. plz dun talk behind my back.. u noe i welcome confrontations.. i guess tis is e only avenue dat i can speak freely & clearly bcos i can't call u guys as its 3am in e morn.. but tis is how i feel.. plz try to understand wat i'm trying to say here instead of jumping to conclusions..

sumtimes i feel wen i talk to u guys about J, everyone wud juz go,"hmmmmm..." or "ah...." or " we haven seen him in a while..." y cant u guys juz talk about him freely around me? y cant u guys understand dat its perfectly okay for him to meet me as normal frenz? y do u guys need to confront him about meeting me?

i noe u all care & concerned about me & daus..i really do.. but dun worry.. wateva unhappiness or problems dat we r or going to encounter is definitely not bcos of J.. i need u guys to understand dat i really haf moved on & i can accept e fact dat he is my fren now.. i am perfectly happy wif daus even though our relationship has flaws, but i'm happy.. dere will be no way i'm gonna leave daus bcos of J.. i dunno wat will happen in e future but my relationship wif J is e same kind of friendship dat i haf wif u guys.. he's aint any different...

i lurve u guys & i noe dat u guys r very very concerned about me.. i appreciate it lots... & though u guys show it differently from wat i expect, at least i noe u guys care.. thank you.. but juz tone down a bit on worrying about J k? Nothing to worry about ya... I hope tis will clear e issues or concerns u guys haf.. i lurve u & u noe who u r... muacks!!!

becos all of us haf our differences, dats wat makes our group special.. & we haf our own wys of being protective of each other.. i noe.. =)

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...