Tuesday, July 21

70) e next formula 1 driver (only listen 2 e gud stuff).. hahahha

came back from work tis morning & went to e doc wif lin.. sore-eyes & got 4 days MC.. bedek siak.. think e doc is juz guilty cos his clinic opens at 8am but he reached only at 930am.. boring jer nak kena tunggu lame2...

niwae,went for my 1st ever driving lesson.. wanted to cancel it cos i'm super sleepy but den juz went ahead cos i have paid for it & boy, am i happy or wat... i got e gerekz instuctor & he's very very funny & out-going.. always like to disturb people & always asking me to sound e horn if sumone in front is slow..

mayb i'm 1st time lucky.. bsok bsok dpt yg fierce nyer,mampus aku.. wat to do wen all e instructor in my group r all e liao ah-peks? but i'm going for e next one next week so hopefully, i can do it.. juz now was not dat gud cos i was practically sweating cos i was told by lin dat i dun need to drive on my 1st lesson but i did lor.. e moment he noe i haf a bike license, he say he's lazy to drive & he trust me.. menggigil siol tangan pegang steering wheel tu.. maklum la, slalu jadi passenger jer.. hahahha.. but i'm looking forward to learn more, fast!! hopefully, i can drive my parents around soon.. =)

Insya-Allah..

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...