Wednesday, May 20

61) back in sg but busy studying

its 0303hrs on 20th may.. & guess wat? instead of telling u guys all about my redang trip, which was fanstastic, i'm online to do research on e pricing of ICs & passports.. my exam is officially 30 hrs more & i think i haven been studying enough.. & u noe wat? i did a little, tiny, weeny bit of studying in Redang on e 1st nite.. SERIOUS!! & my colleagues tot i was crazy.. but i had to cos on e 2nd nite, i was dead drunk.. hahaha!! thank God i did study on my 1st nite dere, otherwise i wud feel so guilty to bring my notes all e way to Redang,without touching them at all..

i've juz been to ICA website & got wat i need to noe.. but i cudn't resist not to blog so dat explains y i'm here wen i'm supposed to be studying.. will tell u more about e trip after my exam ya...

niwae, i'm done with blogging so off to my notes again.. need to study for however long my eyes can tahan.. targeted time: 4am..



... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...