Saturday, May 30

62) recent events

so many things happenned in e laz 10 days.. a part of me wanna blog sooo much yet a part of me is too lazy to blog.. several ups & downs happenned too.. so i really dunno where to begin... lets start wif e serious stuff 1st..
e doc did e final scan of my dad's brain.. one third of bapak's brain do not haf supply of blood.. so dat explains y he kept having, wat he called as, "i see stars".. sudden blackouts.. he gets tired easily now.. his words r jumbled up.. & u nid to tell him things twice or thrice.. wen e doc spoke 2 him, he was reluctant.. but a few days ago, i had a discussion wif him & he decided dat he wans to go ahead wif it.. i broke down infront of him, kakek & mama.. i guess kakek was shocked.. dere i was talking to him & suddenly i juz broke down.. i really din expect it myself.. but ya.... i am scared.. i am very very scared... dat is y i'm gonna talk to e doc myself on e 22nd..

i am fine wif e way bapak is now.. i dun mind if he do not wanna go ahead wif e ops.. i dun wanna anything worst to happen to him.. but its his life, his brain & decision is his.. if he wanna go ahead wif it, its his choice & all i can go is to give him support.. all e support dat i can give..

so everyone, plz pz pray for my dad ya..ops's date is not confirmed yet cos blood tests r needed.. but i'll keep u guys informed.. he'll need all e prayers dat he can get.. & plz plz do not mentioned it to mama or bapak ya.. they haf not plan to tell anyone yet... but Insya allah, he'll get better wif or wifout e ops, i hope....

& to Iskandar Hadi, i noe u've been reading my blog for watever reasons, only u urself noe.. i cant say much cos its ur right to read.. but do not use tis blog as an avenue to get ur stories & disturb my fren's life anymore.. i noe its hard to move on.. i really do cos i've been through it.. but plz... for e sake of our 'fren', wat u r doing is only gonna hurt u more than ever.. wat we can do is to pray for her to be happy in her life wif her loved ones ok.. lets not create a big hoo-ha here.. i still respect u as a fren so plz do me tis favor..

& to my frenz, i apologized if my blog has created any disturbance in ur lifes.. it is not my intention to do so.. i hope dat u will accept my apologies sincerely..

well, tis has been a long entry but these r e issues dat r bothering my mind now.. dun worry.. i still haf happy moments for e past 10 days.. like how we celebrated Lin & Dan's bdae!! hope u 2 enjoy e 'sumthing different' dinner & certainly hope u liked ur prezzies!!!


HaPpY BdAe tO mY dEaResT fReNz, LiN & DaN...


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...