Thursday, May 14

60) one week ltr....

i finally managed to get my mum involved in my scouting for a new bike.. she din make any noise wen i saw bapak some options.. & i managed to get her to sit in front of my lappy, showing e pics... in a way, i have progress a bit la.. hahah .. got a few dat i saw online.. obviously, wud prefer to haf VtecIII but if i do buy dat, i'll be a bankrupt.. dun wan an expensive bike la.. i juz wanna fulfil my dream of riding a S4.. & bapak is obsessed wif VtecI so he wun settle wif a superly nicely done up v. S wif micron pipe & VtecIII tail... haiyo.. dat 1 very nice & very cheap lor.. but i think bapak wanna relive his S4 moments so he only wans me to buy VtecI.. den hor, found 2 VtecI dat are quite affordable but they seldom online.. haiz.. so really must slowly find lor...


my law exam is coming up rite after my holiday.. & i haven even start proper studying.. actually, i've started la but so fening kepale one lor.. all e definitions & Acts & penalty & watsoever... i hope i can really absord sumthing cos i can't afford to fail it.. seriously!!! & guess wat? i have to bring my notes on my holiday, dat's for sure... =(

yesterday, wen to JB wif Lin & Dan.. very laz min idea.. actually, in e morning, Dan's bike got prob.. konon nak tolong la padahal kena tow jgk akhirnya.. den sit around at home den made e laz min idea to go jb.. lin bought NBc car accessories & kakek bought me a huUUuuge Jack.. i liiiike... e mini version of Jack is hanging on my chop box.. now i'm considering of doing a decal of NBC for my gilera...

oh!! dun worry.. even though i'm going to get a S4, i still) remember my dearest gilera, maman ok? dats e name kakek's frenz gave my bike.. hahaha.. i wud prob wanna do him up too... he haf been a gud bike to me for e past 3 yrs so i think he shud received sum gud attention..

wait & see lor... it will take time cos OT is reducing day by day but i will do it.. & i can't wait for tomolo.. me off to redang!! =) so in case u dun see any updates for a while, me & kakek r far far away, enjoying e sun & e sand & e sea in Redang.. hopefully i can enjoy & study @ e same time (i din forget e studying part ok?!) u guys take care!! haf a great weekend ya... oh ya... dun miz me!! hahahhaha

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...