Friday, May 1

57) new face of I. C.heck A.ll

like i told u b4, Alpha always work nite shift for public holidays.. & true enough, i was at work laz nite while people are partying e weekend away.. but 1 passenger made my day... in fact, 2.. hahahha..
1 chinese guy commented dat i haf a sweet smile & e org shud make posters of my smiling face.. hahahha.. not i say one hor... den he said," shud put up ur poster instead of MSK's face all over e place.. Haiyo.. his face is so outdated already lor..." hahhaaha.. he made me crack laughing out loud lor.. but after dat, i can't look at his face already.. oh ya.. i can't accept compliments well...
next was a malay abang who commented dat e org shud haf more staff who smile at passengers more rather den all e fierce looking officers around... actually ah, i was talking to abg yus who was in my counter lor.. hence, e very big smile.. hahahah..

but... i wish for more people like them lor.. everyday without fail, u'll meet nasty people who thinks we owe them a living.. its kinda frustrating but cursing after they leave ur counter helps a bit.. i'm sure all e officers do dat.. i'm not gung-ho enough to say it in front of their face cos it will take my time unnecessrily lor... i wud rather haf dat time to clear other nice passengers... niwae, off to sleep now.. another night to slave my arse off tonight..

ps: i noe its May already but i still have not put up photos of Sani & Kakek's bdae.. i'm too lazy to do it without my comp la.. oh.. my comp is still down.. darn!! & my hp too.. i wun noe dat i haf received msges unless i go directly into inbox and check.. wat's up wif it, man?!? do u think its time to get a new one..?

HaPpY LaBoUr DaY!!

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...