Tuesday, May 5

58) busy but happy!! =)

i noe its been a while since i laz logged in but was kinda busy.. juggling work, kakek, my 2 license lessons.. haiz...

updates on Kakek & me.. we did e craziest thing on my laz nite off... went home & slept for a while den off to CineLeisure to do a movie marathon.. we actually watched 2 movies back to back.. Friday the 13th & Jgn Tegur.. both movies r e kinda movies dat make ur heart jump out kind.. scary.. but we had fun... den went home & watched our newly-bought dvd (Kate & Leopold).. movie marathon,shud try it again sum day...

niwae, as sum of u noe, i resumed my 2A lessons again.. din tell people about my TP test but ya, my TP was tis morning.. on sunday, i went for e revision circuit & i fell off e bike at e E-brake station.. & i hurt my leg... its funny cos all these yrs, i haf had no accident at all outside but i always fell during my lessons @ BBDC.. & i fell AGAIN @ e same station tis morning during warm-up session.. I told myself dat if i do not pass tis TP test, den it is not rewarding at all to fall 2 times!! &&&&&&& after much anticipation & heart-thumping moments dat i encountered during e test, I, ALIZ E MENACE, HAD PASSED MY 2A TP TODAY!!! juz 1 attempt only!!!

so indeed, e fall was well worth it.. now i juz haf to scout around for my fav bike!! so exciting.. wen i told my mum dat i passed, she completely ignored me wen i reached home.. KNN!! she noes dat i'm gonna ask her for her permission to get a new bike on my own or better still, if she wanna sponsor me, i wudn't reject dat offer, of cos.. hahhahah!! but she's not talking to me at all, even till now... hmmmmmmmph!!

& tis is e scar dat i got from e fall & my knee is bruising up too..

04/05/2009 - Passed my BTT
05/05/2009 - Passed my 2A

now, all i haf to do is start my practical lessons... Pray for me, guys!!

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...