Sunday, April 26

56) juz frustrated

i'm angry.. super duper angry dat i came into e house from work & OT & immediately sat in front of my lappy.. really angry... need to vent my anger out.. & i need to be awake in 5 hrs time.. but i dun care.. i'm angry.. niwae, comp down, still cannot fix.. dunno y.. but at least i haf my lappy to update on my blog.. oh... did i mention dat i can finally use facebook NOW wen it is soooo 2007 kinda thing?

niwae, wat i am supposed to do? being honest isn't e best policy for u.. i seriously tot dat people appreciate honesty.. obviously, u r not e kinda people.. so i let dat matter go.. nvm.. but today u make my blood go doubly up la!!!

qoute:"after FICO, i go home..."
yeah rite... not even concerned if i'm home... not even concerned if i have eaten or not.. wen i shamelessly volunteered myself to meet to grab a bite, "no need" was given to me... waliao wei!!! where to put my face siak? KNN...

frenz kept telling me, 'its a good choice..' but i dunno whether is it me or is it *ehem*... mayb i shud really lower my standards, lower my expectation.. its hard.. & i'm trying to compromise.. but plz dun tell me dat i haf to tell u the fundamental or e A, B,Cs of being in a relationship.. i juz wan things to go right.. & i noe i'm not perfect.. but plz, juz try.. e attention dat i need from e people whom i wan attention from are not giving me e attention... BUT yet, i've been receiving attention from all e wrong people... WTF?

"can sumbody tell me wat e hell is wrong wif me?"

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...