Tuesday, April 21

55) disaster of aliz's comp turned shopping trip

got a fren's bro to help me out to reboot my comp & fix it.. but in e end, it doesn't really matter.. hahahha.. niwae, i can't concentrate much.. been sitting in front of my laptop(Acer) since hours ago, trying to fix up my Net.. haven had any ciggies in more than 6 hrs.. Now its 2236hrs.. i betta run out to e shop 1st...

hold on... i'll be back..................................................................................








ANYWAY, i'm back... finally got my ciggies... hahhaha.. well, back to e story.. after rebooting, can't install my Internet Modem.. apparently, it cant read my modem so had to go & find a cable juz now after work.. cant find cable & he will try fixing it again on friday.. But instead of going home straight, i ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes instead.. OMG!! i really need to stop shopping if i really wanna purchase a newer & bigger item.. dat's rite!! i'm aiming for sumthing bigger but no one noes yet wat i wanna buy.. not even kakek... i hope i cud save enough money to buy 1 in a few months' time... Hopefully before e year ends.. Insya Allah...

aha!! talking about shoes & shopping, i really hate my mum, u noe... e other day, i found 3 pairs of adidas shoes on top of my wardrobe.. 1 pair was bought 6 yrs ago, another was 3 yrs ago & another pair, dunno when.. all not worn once.. u noe y.. cos mama will nag if i shop for shoes or bags, aiya, if i shop la.. so i'll always sneak into my room 1st & hide those things sumwhere in my room.. in e end, i will forget about it & not use it.. think dat is wat happened to these 3 shoes lor.. but only 1 is wearable cos the other 2 is damaged liao lor.. recently, i bought 2 shoes from CottonOn & now i can only find 1 lor.. e other 1, dunno go where lor... darN!!!
must try & find la..



niwae, told u a few days ago dat kakek & me went out, rite? we wen to QianHu FishFarm again & relaxed our feet,doing e fish spa.. den we play fishing... hahha.. for longkang fish!! & i won!! i caught more fish den kakek... so here's e proof...

left side is Kakek's.. see... i haf more fishes in my tank (right)
.
I'm a happy gal... hahahha



... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...