Sunday, April 19

54) more updates, i promise

i noe i haven been updating my blog as much as i want to, but i will soon cos my fren's gonna do up my comp... right now, logging onto the Internet is like a challenge for me, testing my patience each & every time...

niwae, did a couple of fun things wif kakek during my off days.. spending quality time, i must say.. but will update more once i get my comp up & running....

& will update on Sani & Daus's b'dae celebration once i get e pics from Nur.. she's taking forever,ever, ever to uplaod e photos... haiyo, tis nyonya... always like dat...

& updates for all.. i noe my all besties fav number... unlike sum people whom i shall not name.. & on dat very fateful bdae celebration day, i found out wat Sani's fav no is.. So to all my besties, plz remeber... Kamsani Bin Kamis's fav no is 8... hahahhahaaha...


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...