Monday, April 6

51) Nintendo WII

juz spend 2 1/2hrs on my wii, playing animal crossing... e other day, dat nyonya in medan, seah, told me dat she do not noe if i can play those unoriginal games.. & despite several attempts, still dunno how to.. but after asking around, i managed to get it up & running.. YEAH!! in time for my noti noti monkeys for e weekend.. niwae, abg, nabila, alfian & shira was here over e weekend & hell yeah!! we had lots of fun playing wii sports & kakek too...

haiyo.. wen is seah ever gonna come back? waiting for my games.. hhahhaha... she promised dat she will get me games in medan.. but dunno if she remembers... hahahha..

niwae, gonna work night shift tonight & come off day on wed, kakek is gonna bring me out to play badminton.. yuhhoo... e other day, wen wif kakek's frenz but was too shy to play.. so we r gonna haf our alone time,playing badminton & practice hard.. den gonna meet up wif his frenz & wham!! can beat them at tis.. hahaha.. like real...

niwae, i dunno wat else to blog about cos i'm off to continue playing my wii.. hahahha... see ya!!

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...