Monday, April 6

50) 1st one out

like i mentioned before, news spread faster in wdlds than on CNN.. & e moment e email got out, people haf been msging me on my mobile asking me whether its true.. Sad to say, sumtimes i think people still do not know dat I'm not R but Norlizah.. how wud i noe if she's leaving or why she's leaving... niwae, ya... 1st one in my batch to actually leave ICA.. dunno whther its cos of the sm thingy but she's leaving.. i really hope dat its not bcoz of dat.. mayb she has a better job outside.. but if its really about sm, den u better think twice... its hard getting a job out dere.. recession & all.. 1 of my fren got vretrenched as an engineer... another one juz started training at HTA cos her company is letting go of people.. so u see, its not easy nowadays.. but to each his own.. if u really think dat way, den best of luck den!!

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...