Friday, April 3

49) politics

i've juz got home from work feeling angry.. wrote my name down for OT tomolo but got rejected!! & its funny cos only Mine & Adha's name is rejected.. while others' name who r at e bottom of e list, got approved...!! FAVOURITISM SIAK!!!! oh well.. since u all dun wan me, i shall not come.. but adha is going to try his luck.. let him try lor.. if can, next time i'll do e same.. darmit!! (tau ikut dzul & apid gi DBL O.. KNN!!)
niwae, despite repeat reminders to seah to borrow me her game, she still never bring.. & she's leaving in 2 days' time to far away Medan, trying to burn her dad's pocket.. i'm sorry if i din say 'gud-bye' to u.. probably it was e 'angry-never-get-OT' moment la wen u saw me.. hahaha... & dun forget to bing back games for me k? & need i remind u dat u still owe me my bdae present?!?!? & i noe i shudn't say tis but i will... "i'm gonna mizz ur crappiness, seah!!"
& i've been revising for BTT every single nite siak.. i hope to do my BTE soon cos my BTT is on 4th may.. oh God!! u all might b thinking dat since i have a license & have done my BTT before, it shud be easy.. HELLO!! it was 5 yrs ago...! so cut me some slack here.. onc i got my license, everything i learnt in sch is no longer in my head.. so dat's y haf to study again.. DARN!!
niwae, today i did cargo & we, girls, haf time to spare.. in e end, we took photos @ CCC, neglecting e seniors around.. hahahah.. blame it all on Saras.. she's e 1 who took out e camera & start flashing away... even Abg Jun & Ashren joined in e fun... tis is juz some of e pics dat i managed to take from their Hps.. hahahha!

Me, Saras, Khalida & Ifah

Me & Khalida (i noe.. oily face.. F2F for 2 hrs ma...)


& tis is Radin Helmie's arm.. he mentioned dat he will look cool with a tattoo peeping out from his uniform so i drew him an angel.. hahahha!!

& tis is my new Nintendo Wii!!



... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...