Wednesday, April 1

48) dragging myself to work

been sick for e past few days & been sleeping like a pig at home... & finally today, i have to go to work liao... arg!! i seldom haf fever & wen i do get it, tis is wat happened.. weak, aching body all over.. niwae, its 1pm now & i'm starting work at 3pm.. & i dunno y but instead of getting ready for work, i'm here,sitting in front of my PC, blogging...

niwae, collected my Wii from seah already.. she's been sending me love letters in my pigeon hole,constantly reminding me dat my Wii is collecting dust in her house.. shithead!! niwae, got home feeling excited.. me & dad fixed it up in our new entertainment room (abg amir's room actually), only to find out dat it cannot read any disc.. ARG!!! den i went to central & bought several games & STILL!!!!!!! can't read... eatating seah!!! sold me a game set which i can't use.. hmmmph!!
oh ya.. nintendo Wii is another latest indulgence for e mth!! hahahha... ok!! i know,linda... u r going to say, "dere.. i told ya.. u r ot-ing too much dats y spend so much..." well, i noe it myself.. but only for tis mth k? next mth cannot spend anymore... hahhaha.. promise!! ops.. no promise.. juz mayb...

niwae, topic on marriage is on e rise nowadays.. several colleagues r getting married & even my best fren is too.. & i wonder, will i ever get married? kakek is gonna start sch soon & its gonna take him 5 yrs to finish.. 5 looooong yrs... i mean, we haven talk about marriage & stuff since we r still new in tis relationship but if i am gonna wait for him, i'll be an old hag liao... & my biological is ticking away as e yrs goes by.. i dunno.. even mama is worried.. but i've always avoided dat topic.. she is also stunned wen she heard e 5 yrs.. i dunno la.. i guess, let nature take its course..

well, i'm gonna b late for work if i'm not going to get ready now.. u guys haf a gud wednesday!!
=)

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...