Wednesday, April 8

52) sick again

guess my immunity system is down yet again... i am sick AGAIN!!! my flu is not recovering yet & i've vomitted 3 times today.. so took mc again for m 2nd nite.. i think my SAC is gonna call me any time soon... darn!!




on another note, its e annual Sani & Daus b'dae yet again.. i haven got time to buy kakek's prezies, so off i went after geeting my mc... mama was really mad cos i'm supossed to b at home.. but i sneaked out for 2 hrs.. & i even tot of buying sum SEXY lingerie to wear for kakek... hahhhahahah.. but i dun think i will look sexy but it's worth e try.. hahhaha..


now linda is here, helping me wrap all those prezies for Sani & Kakek & she is complainingnon-stop about me not being romantic.. WTF?!? not romantic?? i went out to buy his prezies while i'm sick lor.. gimme sum credit here.. cut me sum slack.. DUH!! as i'm wrapping, my nose keeps running away from me lor..


"ordering around... dat's wat u r gud at...." juz came from noisy linda... WATEVA!!
oh ya.. & "dun be a wet blanket, PUHLEEZE!!" CRazY bItCH!!


niwae, tis is noisy linda doing e prezies....





... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...