Friday, March 6

33) oh shuttup, people!

told ya i've got bangs now.. ifah seems e only genuine one who thinks its cute.. she was soo excited to see my bangs.. Oh ya.. & my dad too.. was super admiring my bangs & kept saying its nice.. mum said,"its nice!" bluntly. kakek took a whole 10 secs to reply whether i'm cute wif e new hairstyle or not (obviously,he's overwhelmed by e outcome).. nur saw e pic on my msn for a brief sec & mentioned dat its buruk.. M said its cute but only bcoz i think he forced himself too. Taib & huda din recognised me tis morning when i said 'hi' to them.. oh!! & sam too.. at least khairi & adam did recognized me but had to mentioned, "wat happened siak to u?"

See how a simple bang can do to u.. getting all e attention, unwanted attention actually.. people!! sumtime a change is good.. at least in my hairstyle case.. actually, i haf a love hate relationship wif my hair.. so dun add fuel to e fire can or not!!


niwae, 4 cars think i'm chinese & said i'm sweet.. hahhaa.. they totally make my day...

1 car= auntie auntie (tai-tai) sort

1 car = '03' chinese men

2 cars = makcik makcik melayu...

see? dere r nice people around... aaahhh....


i have a confession to make... e other day, i cleared tis cute guy who looked chinese but his name is burgess daniel martin.. hensem giler!!! confirmed mixed breed one.. i've decided to mentioned it online cos i suddenly remembered his name & i think he's super cute... hahahhaa..

but den again, i think i'm beginning to turn into Stalker-Seah.. arg!! no!!!


k den.. me gtg for work.. presnting my new bangs.. & its TOTALLY up to u to jugde..

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...