Thursday, March 5

32) updates

got myself a new haircut.. actually, not haircut la.. juz cut e bangs.. a bit on e kawaii side but i kinda like it.. only dat it needs sum getting used to..

work-wise, e sm discussion thingy is getting outta hand... apparently, it seems like people r still talking & must i say, bitching about me.. now i have nothing else to say but let it to e hands of God.. hopefully, it will turn out well & not cause any friction btwn anyone.. but 1 thing i noe for sure, wen peeps say lets keep tis conversation btwn e 2 of us, dun believe them.. i'll remember dat..

& my dad juz went for an x-ray of e brain 2 days ago.. e result is not dat gud though.. laz mth, we haf an option of going for an op.. but looking at e results now, we might haf no other option but to do e op.. but dunno yet la.. he's now at another x-ray.. den we'll see wat e doc has to say den.. its definitely causing a straint in my family, regardless of financially & emotionally.. its like a roller-coaster ride for us now.. & its definitely not helping wen there's isnt much OT dat i can do at work..

lets hope for e best!! pray for me guys, work & my dad too....

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...