Sunday, March 1

31) stressed up

went to Bikes Asia on friday thinking i wud b e 1st few to catch it BUT no... its only open to traders.. DARN!! & its not even fair wen u dun even broadcast it in e news..
ended up at NATAS fair instead to check out e prices for Bali.. Damn tempting.. i sooo need a holiday for myself now... really wan a get-away-from-everything vacation desperately...

niwae, wats stressing me up is work related.. apparently, sum shuffling is going on & wif e help of my team leader, she understood my situation & helped me by giving me a solution.. But by helping me, i guess its hurting sum peeps' feelings... & i do feel bad about it but like wat she said, i did as told.. & to make matter worst, news at WDCKPT spread faster than CNN.. so i guess lot of people noe & definitely talking behind my back.. i juz hope dat these people wud understand my situation but as much as i hope for their understanding, humans r still humans.. they will talk bout u irregardless.. & i always believe dat i can't please everyone.. so let them talk... & i noe dat if my intentions r gud, GOD will side wif me.. Insya Allah.. call me selfish but i'm doing it for my family..

Ya Allah... ku mohon agar diberi ketabahan untuk melaluinya...

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...