Saturday, March 7

34) how i'm spending my saturday now

weird but i kinda forget wat day it is today... niwae, i haven slept since i came back tis morning.. & its 4pm wen i promised kakek dat i will sleep at 1pm.. hahah.. well, tis is wat i've done so far...

morning: breakfast wif a few colleagues.. & thanks to Ifah, i had chicken noodles for breakfast.. i tot dats supposed to be lunch..
afternoon till now: got home & watch Gossip Girls again.. yeah.... i noe.. laugh at me if u wan to.. i noe GG is soooo 2008 but i stopped after watching the 13th episode den...
Night (mayb): off to Kampung Melayu for my fav beef porridge & kuda kepang...

so here's e deal.. i'm supposed 2 b sleeping now & kakek's coming in 2 hrs time but i'm still not asleep yet & GG is still playing on my TV... blame it on Kakek.. e other day, we went to JB & i found a shop dat finally sell e complete set of GG & DirtySexyMoney.. so i bought BOTH series with 2 seasons each.. & since den, i'm hooked on GG... HELP!! now, i'm actually asking for help here.. i can't stop watching!!! e other day, i can't convinced kakek to watch wif me.. like, arg!! laz time wen i watched online, he was dere too.. but now, no... i haf to watch it all alone & i really dunno how to switch off my DVD player.. all i noe is to press 'NEXT' & 'OPEN' & insert a new disc & press 'PLAY'...

& u noe wat? it was on 'PAUSE' a while ago cos i'm super hungry.. so i cooked scrambled eggs & toast... so now i'm having breakfast menu for my lunch...weird!! & while i'm writing tis blog, GG is still playing... so enjoy ur weekend peeps.... me going back to my GG... & i'm soooo looking forward to Monday!!! i'm going for Kumar's nite @ HRC wif a few colleagues.. its been a while since i laz stepped into HRC.. actually, i can't even remembered e laz time.. well aniwae,gtg!!

XOXO,gilerazgal... (hahahaha)

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...