Sunday, February 8

22) juz a simple day

tis week is my bdae mood week.. only did 1 OT sey.. so i'm home now after morning shift.. mayb going out wif colleagues later.. niwae, i'm officially a bankrupt now.. went to vivo e other day wif kakek & shopped.. a lot!!! hahhaha.. lots of shop r having sales still thus the need for retail therapy..

i took e liberty to dress up since its our date.. me wearing heels & e paris hilton bag dat they gave me.. & it had to rain e moment i got out of e house.. & wen i reached vivo, my heels decided to break off.. PUTUS!! irritating!!!!!!!!! went around to find new pair of shoes & by e time we got to e cinema, movies not available.. double irritation!!

niwae, went shopping & dat explains e bankruptcy.. we managed to catch "Love matters" e next day coz i really wanted to watch it.. u guys shud too.. its very funny.. i liiike... kudos to jack neo for another brilliant movie.. can't stop laughing e whole time.. a bit crappy but stilll funny....

& today, seah dropped by my counter again & we played wif e intercom thingy, yet again.. & oh ya.. we saw a passenger wif a huuuuuuUUUuuuge 'taik hidung' hanging helplessly by his nose & we din even tell e poor guy about it.. we juz stood dere & laughed our heads off.. ingat tak seah?
kekek ah.. & seah being seah.. she kept disturbing my passengers using dat intercom thingy..

niwae, gonna watch sum tv now.. haf a gud week ahead peeps...!!

club marc & forever21

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...