Monday, February 9

23) talks

guess wat? i slept after my previous entry all e way till morning.. kakek called me at 8pm & i simply told him dat i need to sleep.. my colleagues msged me about e going out thingy but i slept like a log.. darn.. so wasted sey...

niwae, had breakfast wif my parents tis morn.. my dad's condition is getting worst.. he keeps talking in a funny way.. all his words r jumbled up.. & e doc had told us dat he cud haf a surgery to facilitate e movement of e blood flow.. but its gonna b risky.. so we r still deciding... but me & mum can still cope so we r not in a rush to do dat surgery.. even my dad do not wan it..

on a lighter note, mama got a scare juz now.. 1 of my dad's biker frenz, quite a young chap la, has taken over e role of Arwah Abg Daud.. he's always calling & asking bout our well-being, exactly how Arwah Abg Daud used to do.. but juz now, he called mama & asked about ME!! & he mentioned dat he wans 2 'merisik'.. hahahha.. i find it funny but mama got scared.. she's afraid if he's falling for me.. hahhahaha... i dun think he's for real la.. i'm such a rebel.. who wud fall for me? i've always got all e Mr Wrongs... but all 's said.. its up to JODOH, which i extremely believe in... so.. e time will come when it comes...
& when mama asked me when i wanna get married, i answered her,'32'.. hahhhaa.. i must haf given her a heart attack den..

haiyo... 25th bdae equals to lots more people asking when i wanna get married... arg!! irritating!!

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...