Friday, February 6

21) 09/08 celebrates

since its taking ages for my multiply to upload my bdae pics dere, shall do up another post..
3rd feb, Seah,Taib,Huda Yem, Huda J decides to bring me out for a movie.. we booked a room at Cmax (i think dats it is called la..), den rented a scary movie & had food... wanted to geng-bang Taib but 'The Haunted School' got our eyes fixed on e screen.. Den my dearest Adha(silent H) came wif a Bdae cake from Swensen's, gf in tow.. so sweet of u guys!!! really like e surprise... its a pity dat adam, mai, ayne & norman can't make it.. if not, it will b a hell of a time dere..
niwae, both HudaS got me tis very very cute socks & a sign dat says "No KiSS Please" wif a pic of a huuuge ass... & guess wat? they dunno dat it is included wif a condom la.. HELLO!!! y wud i need dat condom?!?! its tucked away safely sumwhere in my room.. mati aku klau mak aku nampak... My darling adha (silent H again) got me movie passes & a bag dat i've been eyeing for a looong time.. shall again post up e pics but later la.. Ayne & Norman gave me a dress at work yesterday.. very nice & girlie.. hahaha... me? girlie? hmmm...

thank u very much, u guys... & seah.. thank u for organizing tis day.. & i'm sorry u lost ur Yusofs... hahahhaha
e cake

happy me

e gals

me & Adha (i think i look gud in tis pic.. hahha)

e geng


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...