Friday, February 6

20) i wish tis number was my age...

MIA coz was away for e weekend for my bdae celebration at Downtown East chalet B1210.. den back to work & doing OTs... niwae, here's my update on my bdae celebration...
it was a laz min thingy, having e chalet & preparaton was done by my bestest frenz in e world & kakek too.. & guess wat?!? for e 1st time ever in my life, i did not noe wat's in store for me.. & i must say ITS E BEST BDAE CELEBRATION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yuhooooo!!!)

started off as we all r meeting late & wen i reached B1210, bdae decors was up & my frenz were all dere, giving me a splendid surprise.. & i for once, was truly surprised & touched.. they had a theme for me.. 'PYJAMAS PARTY!!' see e pics & u'll noe y.. hahahha... i dun wanna blog much about it coz no words can describe how i felt at dat moment..

Special Thanks to all my dearest:
-Kakek
-Nur
-KamNani
-Linda
-Dan
-Kak Diana (for going along wif e plan)
-Liana (for being our maid for e evening)
-Appy (e other Feb Fool)
for making e bdae celebration,an exciting & fun one.. i LURVE u GUys.. & really ApPreCiaTE waT u gUys dId... & i sOoooOOoOooOOo lurve e pREZZIES, even e SIA pyjamas (eeeuuuww)...

ps: for more pics, go to http://gilerazgal.multiply.com/

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...