Friday, January 9

07) forgot

yesterday i wanted to blog about tis but after i blogged about sumthing else and logged off den i remembered wat i wanna blog about in e first place..

2 days ago, i read my friendster messages & saw 1 weird guy msging me about my sec5 yr & saying dat he's searching high & low for me.. checked out his profile but dun haf any pic or real name.. so i really can't figure out who's tis DOL is... i left him a SMS since he gave me his number & frankly, i do not have any memories of my Sec5 yr cos i was dump into dat class wen i retook my O levels...

well aniwae, he called me back about 2hrs later & i literally screamed my head off coz i've been asking around bout him since yyyyrrrrrssss ago....(see i emphasize on e yrs.... hahahahah) its SAIFUL SENIN la.... my one & only beloved fren in sec5 class... yrs back, we got A for our malay so we opt out of malay class & lepakzz together.. but after dat, we lost contact & i've heard stories bout him being in e Cage and all but of coz, i chose not to believe it..

niwae, he told me dat he searched for me in friendster for hours, trying all sort of spelling for my name.. isn't dat sweet? for sum1 like him, i dun think he even remembered me but he did.. niwae, he told me dat he was angry cos i took 1 week to reply but was happy cos it was on his bdae dat i finally contacted him back.. well, after 8 looooong yrs of not hearing from him, i felt sooooo happy dat i called kakek immediately to tell him bout it.. he knew about saiful cos i've told him before.. & i told nur too cos i was so overly excited.. niwae, we've planned to meet tis sat on my off day & i'm sooo gonna hug & kiss him for real.. i missed him alot.. i shall post a pic of him soon k?

on another note, i've planned for a jog today after work.. but i'm too hungry dat i cooked eggs immediately after i reached home.. was having gastric tis morning cos i din eat anything since 5pm laz nite (except for a chickadees dat Dan donated to me.. hahahhaha).. now my stomach is going upside down cos i had super ice cold plain water wif my hot eggs.. hahhaa...

niwae, i'm off to bed now.. hopefully, tonight's break wun get eaten up cos i so need to wake up early to get stuff for tomolo.. me going out wif nur & sani for E special celebration.. & of cos i'm in charge of getting e items & i have a theme for u (u noe who u r) tis yr...

& i've decided to post a pic on every blog entry dat unnecessarily be linked to e topic bcoz i believe a picture speaks a thousand words.. & u can ponder or admire e pic.. for today's entry, tis pic is from my cruise experience with Taufik Batisah on April 2008.. tis is e laz sunrise as we r heading home for singapore.. enjoyz..........


so gud nitez peeps... have a great weekend!! =)




... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...