Thursday, January 8

06) boredom

so irritated.. woke up early.. stayed in bed e whole day & still i can't sleep.. i guess i'll b sleepy by 5am.. daMn!!

niwae, laz nite kakek came over cos i literally begged him to bring me out.. e laz few times dat i met him has always been lazing in front of e tv at my house.. i'm bored of dat.. so off we went for my fav chicken wings at Boon Lay nasi lemak power... got myself 2 chicken wings!! yeah!! den packed & we went to marina barrage.. really got nothing else to do wen its already past midnight.. but i really like marina barrage so i dun mind at all..

as usual the air is so fresh!! & its super windy.. kinda like e atmosphere wen i was in sydney.. strong winds, fav chicken wings, nice atmosphere equals to satisfied Aliz.. ahhaha... me kept sharing stories wif kakek bout my dad's progress wen i finally realized sumthing... is dat wat kakek wanna hear during our date? my life has changed eversince my dad've fallen sick & does he really wanna b part of tis? i dunno.. we'll see how it goes.. now i really need to divide my attention to kakek's needs too..
on e way back, dropped by to see appy & ah bo as they were fishing nearby.. den off we went home.. e wind dere is really making me sleepy & i really need my beauty sleep..


so now its6pm & i can't get back to sleep before i get to work later!! arg!!! shall golek2 on my bed first for now.. take care for now.. till my next boring entry... niwae, tis is me & kakek @ along's wedding...


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...