Saturday, January 10

08) wasting time

am still home now cos i'm not meeting saiful.. apparently, miscommunication leads to us not meeting... so i'll have to meet him sum other day... =(

niwae, kinda angry cos appy kept asking wat time to meet, where to meet endlessly... & i tot i was late.. den called him, die pat rumah lak.. tau tido lagi sey.. now suffering from grouchy-ness due to lack of sleep & my nose kept running away from me.. hahhaa.. niwae, will be out in a while after i put on my make up.. dunno whether its mine or Nur's bdae.. me wanna dress up but got nothing nice to wear.. in e end, bingit sendiri... hahhaa... think its e lack of sleep ah... definitely...

on a lighter note, ITS NUR'S 25th BDAE!! as usual, she's e first one to turn older among e
3 of us.. hHAHAHhHAAHhha... i like............... & tis year, the presents have a theme to go along... all thanks to me as e guys r juz plain lazy.. & since she has no chance to read tis entry before she sees e presents, its titled 'gLoriNG CrOwN' & its all in her fav color: blue!!! she'll understand it la wen she gets them... i seriously hope dat u liked it.. u noe wat.... every yr, its always up to our creative ideas to get things done.. but since its ur bdae, i have to do it alone.. hmmmmph!!

& on a even lighter note, i've got my right tragus done!!! yesterday, while shopping for nur's prezies... hahhhahahaha.. kakek dunno... ha!! & its not painful at all siak.. usually, i get my thrills from e pain of piercings but i guess i have too much of it dat i dun feel anything at all.. i really wanna do my brows or my lip area but can't, due to work.. damn!!!! but i'm a happy gal since i finally got both done.. hahhaa... gile nyer hobby ah...

ok den... need to get ready for now... meeting nur & appy in a while @ town.. dunno whether kakek is coming or not cos super miscommunication wif him.. we'll see how later la eh..

NIWAE, HAPPY 25th BDAE to my beloved sista, NUR BTE YUSOF!!!! Wishing all e best for u for 2009..... *hugs hugs*

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...