Monday, January 5

03) rebel

today's my off day & yet things r not so smoothly sailing for me & kakek.. really pissed off at him.. & him being him, obviosuly, he acts as if nothing happenned even though i've ignored him for e whole day yesterday..

& me being me, i rebelled... (is dere such a word?) well anyway, i've juz went for a hair dye.. an impulse decison.. & it turned out super-minah.. now waiting for nur to come by to do sum damage-control.. i can't go to work wif my hair like tis.. its so minah color... tried taking pic of e color but can't see how orange it is.. but its ok.. nur is coming so it'll be better tomolo for work..

i also wanted to get my tragus done but after dye-ing my hair, was too astounded by e color dat i head straight home..

on 3rd Jan (post New Year celebration), me, adha, mai, amir (her fiance), adam, francine (his fancee), nur, appy & taufik, went to arab street for shisha session.. e shisha dere is sooo much better cos 'tak kasar'.. usually i dun like shisha dat much cos of the 'kasarness' but tis one is good.. its at sufi turkish restaurant.. we hang out till 3am wif adha telling me all e juicy story of how girls at work r jealous of my relationship with him.. apparently, sum girls dun understand e word 'best buddies'.. & besides, i'm 'manja', not flirtatious... get dat fact right, u stooopid b*&@h!!
yes, i'm angry.. in fact, very angry... but watever.. i can't please everyone...

after arab street, me & taufik brought appy & nur to marina barrage.. wanted to take pictures but e camera's wif kakek.. & if u noticed, kakek is not around due to sum foreseen circumstances (not unforeseen).. watever!!
niwae,took pics wif my phone but its redundant.. however, e atmosphere dere is super nice.. neva fail to amaze me each & every time.. for those who have not gone dere, u better go soon.. e air dere is so fresh & its always windy.. but its a NO-SMOKING zone dere.. so irritating!!

niwae, kakek's here.. he's going to be my slave for today.. nur is not coming since she noes dat he's coming.. so off to e battle field....
wish me luck!!


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...