Friday, January 2

02) 'countdown celebration'

while many others are doing their countdown, welcoming 2009, i have absolutely no idea that it had arrived until i heard 'BOOM.. BOOM... BOoom...! '. & while others r watching fireworks @ Marina Bay, i had the priviledge of watching the fireworks across e causeway... Luckily for me, i got e front counter, therefore managed to catch a glimpse of JB's fireworks.. hahhaha... PS: i'm a very fireworks girl so i was really happy for dat 3 mins..


niway, my new year resolution for 2009 is.................... : NOT to make any resolutions cos i noe i'll neva keep or do them.. But i do wish for a better year for myself, for my dad to get better & for my mum to be healthy always..

& while others are having a hangover as they are waking up on the 1st day of 2009, I was heading to bed..


niwae, a pic of the fireworks if u can see some red spots.. actually got passenger in front of me but i dun care.. they r busy filling up e white card.. hahahha

Niwae, HAPPY 2009 my frenz... hope for e best for all of u tis year.. like wat sani lurves to say: Here's to gud frenzship, gud health & many many gud sex ahead... CHEERS!!! =)