Wednesday, January 7

04) miss e old times...

really dunno wat to blog about cos e only thing i wanna do is to COMPLAIN!! think shud do a column called: "U COMPLAIN!!", juz like e muttons on perfect10..


niwae, saw taib's been reading my blog.. & reading blogs of my fellow colleagues, i suddenly realized dat i so miss e times at HTA.. we've shared a great bond dat no one wud ever imagined or understand.. but all good times have to come to en end.. so off we went on our separate ways, into different teams which makes meeting up, an almost impossible thing to do..

most of e times, i meet them online.. which is a very sad thing... i so miss e boring lectures, catching e sleeping beauties, e teasings, e name callings, e bitchings, e story-telling, e smoking session.. Oh ya!! i miss my Papa Helmi's formula 1 laughter & Mr 'Dun-tell-youuuuuuu' Dani (*tsk*tsk)... hahahhah.. to my dear Darz, if u guys r reading this, i MISSssSS u guys....!!





look at Khairi's face in e second pic.. like sum gundu!! hahahha...



... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...