Monday, January 25

had such a tiring yesterday.. here's e story.. came home on sat nite & went to JB Pasar Pandan wif a couple of frenz since i rented a car.. e purpose is to bring A who has never been dere before.. tour guide, me & Ir.. Since its e demise of e Sultan of Johor, most shops are closed.. niwae, i told A e reason y la.. Den suddenly, Ir came to me & said, "eh.. i noticed sumthing different la.. they r all wearing e same songkok.. cool ah?"

1 word: DUMB-DUMB..

niwae,din haf much sleep den off to e zoo wif my 4 monsters & sis.. really ah.. it was really tiring to walk e whole of zoo wif 4 kids who r,of cos,very demanding.. we wen to e kids area & of cos they had fun playing @ e wet playground.. as for me, i had to endure e hot sun.. haiz..


niwae, i din haf my camera wif me so i din take much photos.. its still on loan wif sani.. wonder wen he'll b back tis time.. really nid it back for my trip to bali tis sat.. i hope he'll b back on time,though.. i'll kill him if i dun get my camera by den.. hmmmph!!


PS: 4 more days to go..

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...