Thursday, January 28

As for today, Dino is no longer mine.. it has been sold to my colleague,Helmi.. auw.. i din really haf to sell it away but i guez e money can b use in a more fruitful way for my parents.. haiz...
my heart kinda ache cos it is my dream bike.. Super4 in a very bright yellow color.. but its ok.. at least i did haf it for 7 moths.. hopefully it will be happy wif e new owner.. Niwae, thanks to Helmi & wifey for buying it..

niwae, 2 days ago was e chalet thingy for Alpha @ ChangiCottage.. a lot of people din go but wat e heck.. i haf my company & it was great.. Me,Haslin & Shida put e F-U-N in fun dere,u noe.. participated in e games & it was hilarious.. special thanks to Kak Suhana for playing along in the Dog&Bone game.. though tiring & we lost,still it was great fun,panting,chasing & dragging people.. hahahha.. i got hit in e head by Shida but after seeing sum stars,i'm ok.. =)
den move on to musical chairs.. hahaha.. mcm budak2 kecik.. down to 2 contestants: Me & DO Han.. but after a 'tough' fight, i merged as the Champion!! yeah!!
Lucky draw was funny cos Haslin,Shida & me won e same thing.. hahah! So officially,i got myself a 3rd MP3.. =)
Last but not least,after e makciks was ruling e karaoke set, e 3 crazy gals took over & it was so so so sun.. we danced & laughed & sing a lot... sampai jadi kecoh sey.. at least we managed to pull in e uncles (abg rafik & aru & azali) to join in e fun.. it was such a priviledge to be able to sing wif abg gigi.. hahhaa.. wait till u guys see e vids,man.. happening giler..

niwae,Thanks to Haslin & Rashida for giving me e yellow-theme prezzies.,way too advance.. i lurve e gifts,gals... thankiu tankiu thankiu!! & it means 1 more day to my Bdae trip.. so exciting!!

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...