Saturday, November 14

hey peeps.. long time no update hor.. niwae, work has been fun lately.. guez sum of u noe y.. but tis is juz e trying period.. we'll see how it goes.. *winks winks*

i'm stressed out bout ayah's stuff again.. very tired juz even by thinking about it.. had to run to more agencies since HDB is of no use.. so shall go to e lawyer's on tues rite after my nite shift.. niwae, was cleaning out my drawer full of rubbish,den i found sumthing.. a bdae card.. not juz any bdae card but a bdae card from ayah.. it reads:
Kepaba (i wrote tis kepaba when i was younger den i dun wan dat card anymore..) : Norlizah Binti Helmee
Ayah ucapkan Selamat Hari Jadi yg ka-11. Semoga dipanjangkan umur & murah rezeki.

though it was a simple & small card,it meant e world to me cos i suddenly remembered dat ayah wud never forget my bdae year after year.. i cried wen i read e card.. & i remembered him coming over my place @ Holland Drive juz to celebrate my bdae.. & u noe wat? now i noe y i'm so excited about bdaes regardless wat age it was for cos he always make me feel so special on 2nd Feb every year.. Aliz rindu ayah.... u dunno how many million times i've said, "how i wish u were here..."..

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...