Wednesday, November 4

dunno y i haven been blogging much recently.. but i realized dat seah is worst off than me.. laz entry was about e chilli flakes.. den nowadays seldom write letters to me.. den i heard she's been wearing make-up.. WTH?? hahaha.. haven seen her wif e make-up yet.. but i'm sure she look pleasant.. juz simply pleasant. nothing else.. (its e truth,seah..ahahhah)

niwae, e other day, went for my TP & wifout telling my parents.. i keep telling them dat i'm going for my laz prac.. but thinking back,i've used dat excuse a couple of times liao.. hahahah.. & i dun think they realized dat.. niwae,i've passed my driving!! Alhamdullilah..& mama was e 1st one whom i called rite after i got my result.. I'll tell u guys more about my TP if o remember in my next entry k? Hopefully,i can rent a car soon to practice my skill on e road..

2nd Nov,me & haslin went to town to cut her bangs (oh,i cut mine too!!) & did a lil shopping.. den we headed to bugis to eat & lepakz @ Mt Faber.. mcm romantic gitu but its Haslin & me (boooring!!).. niwae, we stopped at Esso @ Telok Blangah for a peeing session.. dunno y but i took all my things except for e toilet key.. so me wanting to claim responsibility instead of juz riding off, i went in & told e lady @ e counter dat i've left e key inside e toilet.. & guess wat's e 1st thing dat she said to me..
Lady: haiyo.. den how i wanna go toilet? i haf to go to e guy's one huh?
den she proceed to complain to her male colleague & repeated e whole thing again & again..
Lady: laz time ah.. got customer bring back home e key.. but dat 1 nvr mind.. can always bring back here.. got spare.. but now u put inside den no spare.. how? u tell me how lor... No spare 1 hor..
Me losing my patience speaking in my perfect english & slang: rite now, i'm claiming responsibility for e key. so instead of u asking me how, why dun u tell me wat u wan me to do.. or perhaps u wud like to call ur manager & i can speak to him..
Male: manager ah? i think he sleep already.. laz time we haf a spare 1 but now we dun..
me obviously angry & lin din even say a word: y dun u check 1st whther u haf a spare key.. simple as dat..
male went into store.. lady still complaining bout how is she gonna to toilet..
Male shouting from inside: ok.. i handle tis.. i got e spare key.
IRRITATED,i walked out...
so u see how stupid people can get sumtimes.. they only worry about e problem instead of how to solve e problem.. i was so pissed dat i swore dat i wun go to dat esso anymore.. dumb lady!!
ok. dats my story.now i'm getting irritated juz by typing tis.

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...