Sunday, September 13

outz wif my frenz..

thanks to facebook,we found each other again.. after 13yrs of MIA, we finally mit up at Marina Square for a buka session.. e students of Keng Seng Primary Sch yr 1996.. though only 7 of us came, it was definitely nice to see childhood frenz again.. Heiqal, azli, azri, yan, khaimil, azlina & me were dere..

niwae, tot it will be awkward & i did haf reservations about going.. but in e end, it was a nite filled wif laughters & reminising about about e gud old daes in our brown & beige uniform.. hahhahaha..
KSPS Yr 96
looking forward to more meet-ups soon.. hopefully,wif more people around.. =)

my 2nd morning was spent wif my irritating yet beloved sista, Seah anak Fuad.. we did wat we wanted at Penisula.. den we went shopping & buka at PizzaHut Marina Square..(yes,i noe.. i went to Marina square 2 days straight.. but i go wof diff peeps wat..) finally, sumone shared e same excitement wen i suggested PizzaHut.. i can never convinced kakek to eat PizzaHut cos he thinks Sarpino's is e best.. bluegh!! after buka, we shopped again at John Little.. & i din managed to convinced seah to buy a bra set for herself ah.. think i'm gonna get her e cute cute PC or Warner Bros bra set for her bdae ah.. hahahah.. & force her to wear it in front of me.. sorry seah, no dogs from me to u tis yr.. =)
e food dat we had at PizzaHut

Seah tak sabar... as usual...

me & my crayfish pasta.. (eeeuw.. eyebags..)
... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...