Tuesday, September 8

E depart of my loving father,Helmee Bin Sohor

3rd Sep 2009 @ 1730hrs SGH Ward54 Rm13 Bed10




my heart is filled wif regret on y i din go 2 e hospital straight after work.. Instead, i came back home,thinking of resting for a while b4 heading dere.. i din get to see ayah as he takes his laz breath but ibu did mentioned dat he went peacefully.. i din haf time to grieve or e reality of him who haf left tis world forever haf not sunk in yet.. but was busy wif e paperwork & rushing here & dere..



4th Sep was his burial day.. Alhamdullilah,everything went smoothly.. Unexpectedly, a few frenz came down & i was quite surprised & thankful for their visit.. Tis day was e day dat my tears cud not stop flowing.. it was worst at e cemetery.. e tot of ayah lying down in e ground,not to be seen again forever suddenly hit me.. i cudnt control myself wen was asked to pour e water over his covered grave.. e tot of how he always say dat he wants to be dere for my wedding, e tot of endless prayers dat he will say for me, e tot of having e hugs & kisses from him, all e things dat he used to do for me is now gone.. gone forever.....



my heart still aches,it really do.. my tears still flow, i wudnt lie.. my mind thinks of him,but of cos.. i dun think anyone can tell u e remedy of a heartache but i haf to accept e fact dat he's gone.. Allah lebih menyayangi Ayah.. Aliz redha.. everything dat happened is for a reason.. i noe i'm strong,Insya Allah i'll get thru tis.. Insya Allah..



here, i wud like to say thank u to all frenz, colleagues,family who was dere by Ayah's side.. Thank u for e wishes & e donations.. Thank u for e smses & calls.. i really dunno how else to say my thanks to u guys.. Now i noe dat i can really rely on u guys & thank u for being wif me on my hardest day in my life.. Doakan roh ayah dicucuri rahmat & ayah diletakkan bersama org2 yg beriman.. Amin.. Al-Fatihah...
Helmee Bin Sohor
20th Apr 1950 - 3rd Sep 2009
In my prayers,always..



... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...