Monday, August 3

75) UP, UP & away.........

sorry lin.. went & watched.. so.... i'm not even sorry dat i din invite u.. LOL!!

niwae, UP was nice.. wait.. excellent... its not all about colours & laughter.. in fact, i think e movie played wif my feelings till tears nearly fell off my cheeks.. its super emotional la... i lurve e character 'Russell'.. he's super cute.. but i like e old man more bcos of his love for his 'Ellie'.. go watch it & u'll noe y...

i had such a busy weekend dat i'm so super tired sey.. movie wif kakek, den go for Jun & Man's solemnization & rewang at my aunt's place... den sunday, its my late grandparents' kenduri arwah after work.. so its super super tiring..
& u noe wat? at 12midnight,my neighbour's kid was stomping or stamping or watever it is call, right above my bed.. OMG!!! e noise!!! i feel like going up & smacked whoever is looking after him.. come on lor... its a sunday midnight.. people need to sleep for work lor.. it happens every other night.. at first i tot its sum supernatural thingy but stamping of feet? i dun think its e being from e other world.. so angry but mama said it will only make matter worst if i go up.. so i finally went to sleep only wen i'm really really sleepy.. & i woke up at 4am for OT.. darn!!

niwae, i will post up pics from my HP soon.. 1 of it is a helpless & poverty-sicken child who was caught eating in e corner of my counter DC1 to be specific.. once i upload, u guess who la...


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...