Tuesday, July 28

74) mum's sick & we'r ok =)

my mum scared me on saturday cos we had to rush her to e hospital cos of high fever.. well, iniatially,my dad had fever during e weekday for about 2 days.. he got better.. den my mum had fever & she went to e doc & got 7 days MC.. (i dun understand y she took e MC wen she's a perm housewife.) niwae, 2 days later, her fever shot to 40C...

i've juz reached my fren,Diana's wedding barely 3 mins den my mum called me to go home & sent her to e hospital.. terperanjat beruk sey.. before i left, i asked her if she was feeling ok.. but she juz murmured "ok ok,", so i went out la.. tot i can meet my fellow HSSonians at Diana's place.. but i mananged to meet her though.. cos i went to e guy's side which is at Toh Guan (near my place) first & thinking of following the bride & groom back to Diana's place..
but of cos, i din make it to Serangoon cos i went back home after eating at e place & sent my mum to NUH (with Lin's help).. sat dere for a whole 5hrs,drip & blood test before we can finally see her,walking happily towards us.. Alhamdullilah, its not H1N1 but juz e common fever bug.. but today, she's back to e helpless state cos her fever is playing e hide & seek game.. sumtimes, it goes way up high but sumtimes it go down abit.. so hopefully, she's gonna get better soon cos i can't stand her.. very super sensitive & irritating.. LOL!! dun tell her dat k? & she keep calling me to get home fast.. (think she's using her excuse of being sick to make me sit at home ah...)

niwae,me juz book an anniversary gift for kakek.. no, its not a hotel room... but an exclusive sneak preview of UP.. we r going for a carnival wif balloon sculpting, face-painting & also photo-taking... den off to e sneak preview in 3D.. yuhooo... its gonna happen tis Sat,1st Aug!! can't wait!!but i think he's gonna be a bit sceptical cos its gonna start at 1130am (cos e 3pm show already fully booked).. hahahha.. dun care!! book already mah!! so he must be on time..


YEAH!!! we r going to be e 1st ones to catch tis movie!! YuhOoOO!!



... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...