Monday, March 30

46) updates

din realized dat i haven blog in a while... lots have been going lately & its kinda hectic..

1) sumone's not happy cos i texted her bf.. like duh.. i din do anything wrong or text him mushy2 stuff... obviously, dere's a lapse of communication btwn u 2 so dun get me involved... thanks!!

2) wen to suntec to collect my LAPTOP!!! e item dat i bought during the IT show.. remember? i noe dat i'm outdated but i've been dreaming for a laptop ever since i was in poly.. & dat's like 8,9 yrs ago... wen i open it, i was running my fingers through e keyboard & kept ooo-ing & wow-ing to myself.. finally, i have a laptop dat i bought wif my hard-earned money...

3) my right eye is swollen yet again & dere's something dere.. hopefully nothing serious cos i had it twice already... & on mc laz nite & tonight too.. laz nite, i went to work, only to step in & report sick.. dunno y but wen i reached my workplace, e headache keep getting painful so i decided to go home.. wen to 3 doc & got charged $84 for 6 medicines.. seems like day-light robbery but i guess its bcos of e timing la...

4) went shopping again wif kakek... bought him a fossil wallet & an Aldo sunglasses for myself.. wanted to buy him a wallet long ago but he very cerewet one.. so after choosing, i paid up.. easier dat way.. at least he will like it rather den i buy sumthing dat he dun like... & for my Aldo sunglasses, it was an impulse buy.. hahahhahahah

5) my mum & dad reshuffled my furnitures in my room to create a new layout.. i was talking about doing it but wen i came back from work yesterday, they have already started.. THANKS MAMA & BAPAK!! & i lurve e new layout.. but den again, i think u guys r bored sitting at home e whole day.. dats y u make-over my room, right? hahahah

6) watched Confessions of a Shopaholic.. it was a superb movie... laughed non-stop.. u guys shud watch e part where Rebecca Bloomwood dance wif a fan in her hand.. she is so weird & quirky & kakek says she reminds him of me... sumtimes, i do dance like her.. dats y wen kakek laughed, i duno if he's laughing at e movie or imagining me doing e exact same dance.. & coincidently, he bought me a fan wen he came back from KL e other day.. hahahaha..
& i can so relate to her.. i am a shopaholic too, u noe.. BUT i dun haf a credit payment of &$16000 to pay up.. niwae, go watch it k?

7) & since my room is nice & clean, i tot of throwing stuff in my drawers.. i tell u, i haf lots of junks in my many drawers.. but wen i throw things away which seems like i dun need them, i will end up needing them maybe 2 weeks later.. so... was cleaning cleaning den i found sumthing!! my pen-pal letters from primary sch!! hahaha... my pen-pals are my two best frenz & though we see each other everyday, we write letters to each other... weird rite? was laughing my head off wen i read those letters.. NurAzlina Malik & Farah Norliza Ghazali, if u guys r reading tis, i'm sure u'll b laughing too.. gossips about e gals in e next class, boys, puberty & many more.. we even haf secret name for every1 whom we gossip about... QB la, MC la, KY la... we did continue writing even in diff sec sch.. but somehow, i cudn't find any letters after yr 2000,.. but its kinda cute juz thinking bout it..

niwae, me going to sleep again now.. juz eatem my medicines & i'm getting drowsy.. so.... haf a gud week peeps!!


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...