Monday, March 23

45) i'm going broke soon, i think..

Friday, went to expo to empty my pockets dere.. hahaha.. went to e Adidas Sale with Ifah where i got myself 2 tops & 1 for my missing kakek... (he's away in KL for sum KORN concert & only back laz nite.. which of cos, i haven seen him yet...& ya.. i miz him..) next hall, Robinson sale where i bought a top & 3 PC sets...
like wat linda like to say, i'm doing too much OTs & dats y i haf sooo much to spend.. actually, i wud rather think as after slaving my arse off at work for 2 whole mths, i think i deserve sum shopping for myself.. & not feel guilty about it.. besides, i wanna a tiny weeny bit of change to become a bit more lady-like... hahah

niwae, i drop ifah off e other day & i saw tis cat under her void deck.. it looks like its wearing a tuxedo.. cute rite?


BF tip #4: Dun lie through your teeth... we, ladies, can sense dat...

BF tip #5: Dun play wif words,especially wif a gal named Aliz... hahaha


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...