Saturday, March 21

43) Batam Trip

e other day, 2 of my CRAZY frenz were msn-ing about GG.. den at e same time, both of them decided to msg me & asked where i bought mine.. & e same frenz decided to drive to JB e very nite to purchase GG.. CRAZY B*&%hes!!
& guess wat? we did go anyway.. but luck wasn't on their side.. all e shops dat we went to dun haf GG series.. sold-out apparently... so off we went to SinggahSlalu for an array of seafood.. its been a while since i laz wen to JB for seafood wif frenz.. definitely brings back memories of J, Kak Lily, Abg Rasyid & wan.... Oh God.. i miz them.. but those r history & dat's y they are called memories...
niwae, my off day, went to Batam wif mum, dad & kakek.. wanted to go for a spa treatment but can't.. so i did hair treatment which cos me less than SGD20 & my hair look smooth.. den bring e 2 boys around e malls cos mum haven finish her spa.. OH!! we bought so 'gorengan' & it taste delicious!! actually, its juz fried stuff.. like fried taufu, fried tempe, fried... oh ... juz fried stuff..
after day, we went to another area where they offer SGD8 massage for 90mins... how cool is dat?& since kakek spend 2 hrs waiting for my hair to be done, i offered to follow him for dat massage.. & i really din regret dat desicion.. niwae, massage was FABulous!!! u guys shud really go for it.. where in SG can u $8 massage?!? worth every cent....
niwae, pics of my trip.. weather was sooo hot dat me & kakek keep playing wif our shadows...

Clear cloudless sky @1730hrs.. no wonder its super duper hot!!

Bring e boys out jln2....




me & kakek playing wif our shadowsme & kakek

me mum & dad


My donuts from J.CO


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...