Monday, March 16

42) IT show 2009

here i am blogging away wen i'm supposed to be getting ready for work.. Juz a couple of updates on my life den i'll get ready.. dun worry.. i haf enough time to get a proper shower, unlike sum1 who came to work wifout washing her hair... EEEEuW!!

niwae, off day yesterday & again i din get any sleep.. after work, wen shopping wif Ifah @ TisFashion @ Kranji.. I haf not stepped into TisFashion in a loooong while but after much persuasion from Ifah whose detemination is to get me to buy a dress.. so off we went & tried lots & lots of apparel... In e end, i bought 2 dresses!! hahhaha... & immediately, i wore e denim dress to suntec for e IT show..

e crowd was overwhelming wen i reached Suntec wif Apid.. he was my date for e IT Show.. luckily, he convinced me take public cos it was jam packed everywhere.. wen around looking for both my & his items.. looked at several items & den we bought ourselves e things we wanted b4 kakek arrived.. apid bought tis cooooool exilim camera dat can take pic while u r shaking it & on nite mode sumore.. pic was cystal clear la.. nice... did ask kakek if he wanted to buy me dat too but he replied "no....." bluntly.. damn!! but he dunno dat i already bought sumthing for myself.. & since mine is outta stock, i'll haf to collect it at e end of e mth.. Kakek dunno wat i bought or did i buy anything at all.. so can't reveal now... hahhaha

aite den... its gonna rain now so i guess i better get ready so can get to work earlier... U guys haf a gud monday!!! =)

BF tip #3 (Seah's contribution) : Make sure u r single to begin wif...

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...